2010年4月30日星期五

ARCH1101 EXP2 Analysis of Erika Krugar Image relate to clients


The painting of Erica Krugar use the most natural effect of contrast color--black and white, when I first saw them in the lecture class , I thought that Hawking and Darwin‘s elaborated theory of the universe and the universe’s natural elements,especially this painting. Its color combination attracted medeeply. At first glance, the different cubes, staircases formed a perfect work, Although thereis the black colour of background used not very much, the gray variegation color and its painted frame construction have the power of shocking. The design which I would like to refer is his vital design of a main room, and the method of to use a different and basic geometrybody to build to a room, Another what I would like to refer is his color combinations, in particular the smooth transition of colors, from clear to dark. I want to learn them in my textures of models. At the end, the sombination of space and color gradual change and arrangements, and that are the two main points which I learned from his work.

没有评论:

发表评论